Ikariam Dark Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being attacked

Go down

Being attacked Empty Being attacked

Post  Obeliske Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:29 pm

Hey im Obeliske im wondering if you can give me a hand attacking this guy hes attacked me 4 times in the last few hours we wiped out each others armies so nether of us have much left but he won (i spied his towns the only have 10 unites each) hes got towns at

27:26 Phynaos- Littleton
28:27 Dopyios- Burning Springs
28:26 Clizios- Manchester

I attacked him a few days ago once after asking him to donate at the islands resources he told me he wouldn't so i attacked him and got nothing in return he got his diplomat involved who came to an agreement with me that if i was to not attack them again it would be left alone and hed start to donate i said that would be acceptable and sent him 4k ore that he needed as a goodwill gesture in return within 12 hours i was attacked 5 times by 2dollorbill (the guy i attacked originally) and looted for over 10k resources and once by Robert Marino (the diplomat (claims he is the warleader to and HAD to support his alliance member and i believe him cause he sent only 10 slingers))

This is unacceptable to me and im wondering if i cant get some help attacking these towns for a few days so i can get my population back up as it had all been transformed into military that was wiped out when he attacked me as i stated though hwe killed each others military off so hes got nothing to defend with either.

Ive helped a few of you with attacks when you were getting farmed i figure maybe its about time i came and asked for some help to Razz Thank you all very much for any help you can give me.

Obeliske

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum