Ikariam Dark Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance Organisation

Go down

Alliance Organisation Empty Alliance Organisation

Post  Sapperman Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:26 pm

Hi there,

I want to start a discussion about the Alliance Organization and a strategy on furthering our Alliance.

My thoughts...
Army & Navy
Given the size of the game and potential problems of multiple attackers I would think a few people under Cyber to help organize the defense strategy would help. Co-ordinate attack times and force make up.

Maybe setup up a couple of players as the rapid response force and supply them with gold as a tax from the rest of us. ( Help with the up keep of an established army). Then most of the alliance only needs to have a defense army and it will cut down on our sulfa requirements and will I think act as a deterrent for other alliances to attack us as the cost and time involved in raising an army is huge. Once we have an army(s) and navy(s) then we are in a good position to respond.

Need a forum Topic here with the location of our islands so we can plan where to post those armies / navy

I think we should ignore random attacks on settlements which are too small and have no army as this could potentially cost us too much. What I found is as soon as I got some phalanx no one has tried to pillage me but that could change.

Intelligence
This ties into war footing and advancement strategy. we need a lot of spies and a co-ordinated intelligence attack. Lets pick an alliance in above us and gather as much intel before we attack.

Any spy reports done by members should be posted here with a date/time to keep them current.

Strategy
How are we going to get to the Top? How are points allocated?

Economy
Do we standardize our prices? This is so we can post on the Ikariam forums maybe?
It makes me laugh how people just put the there goods on at such a low price. I get between 40 -50 gp for marble and crystal.

Negotiate supply contracts to other plays and supply from our alliance based on who's the closest. This would essentially short cut developing the market place. Maybe have a public forum here that we can point to from the Ikariam Forum and setup up the market here for other people to utilize.

This is some random thoughts at work between boring jobs. I think the key to winning this game is have a clear strategy and closely organized alliance.

Thoughts appreciated so we can get some action going on.
Sapper
afro

Last edited by Sapperman on Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarity)

Sapperman

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum